Our real estate company has kept pace, adapting to rapid growth and a changing economy while maintaining exacting standards and integrity. Please explore the resources within this website, and contact me with any questions or comments.
As an active, local agent, I am available to address all of your real estate needs.
Please give me a call or email when you are ready to visit some homes, or to schedule a free home selling consultation. I look forward to working with you!
With a full price offer for Lot 60, the owner will include lots 58 and 59 in the deal. This cleared triple lot (lots 58, 69, & 60) is approximately 240' wide x 225 feet deep and has a 3 bedroom septic system and driveway entrance installed. With 10% down, the owner will consider financing the remaining 90% with a balloon payoff in 5 years or less.