Living is easy in this completely renovated and modernized ranch home. Sitting on two acres, you will immediately notice the phenomenal curb appeal with the new siding, windows, paver patio and inviting front porch. Enter the door and enjoy hardwood floors and ceramic tile throughout the entire main floor as well as the stately wood burning brick fireplace. The kitchen provides plenty of space to relax around the table with family and friends while the granite countertops, tile backsplash and new stainless steel appliances mixed with natural woods and shiplap create a high end, yet cozy feel. The large walk in pantry and mudroom with laundry hook ups adds to the functionality of the home. Want to entertain? Head downstairs to the large finished basement with luxury vinyl floors, a second wood burning fireplace and a bar! New plumbing, HVAC and all updated electric throughout the home, give you immediate peace of mind. Outside, the large detached shed provides for extra storage space. No expense was spared and the quality of work in this renovation is second to none. Schedule your showing today to see what this home has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,620 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane, Insulated
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)