Located in the heart of King George County, on a partially wooded 1.88 acre lot, this move-in ready1644 rambler with a full walkout basement provides the homeowner with an opportunity for quiet single level living convenient to Dahlgren, Fredericksburg, Maryland and Colonial Beach. The main level of the house is immaculate. The partially finished basement provides the new owner the option of continuing to use the basement as a workshop and for utility space, crafting, and storage; or to finish out the basement to meet their needs. One of the best values in King George.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
2,044 sq. ft
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
King George County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Washer, Electric Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other.
- 1. Brick.
- Chairlift, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Porch, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees, Level, Partly Wooded, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)